Thursday 14 August 2014

OWOP -the Monday to Friday Version

Jane has proposed  'One Week One Pattern' for September. Here is my trial run.
 
The pattern: New Look 6843 view A.
 
 
Monday: My giraffe skirt.
 

Tuesday: one of the original trio.


Wednesday: red linen/cotton version.


Thursday: oops -no photo but it is another linen blend.

Friday: another original trio version with the green t-shirt.


I also wore the same skirt on Saturday with the orange t-shirt. That wasn't part of the plan, but on my way to Vancouver Island my flight out of Calgary was cancelled due to bad weather. I always carry a change of clothes in my carry-on, so orange it was.
 
That was fun but I may run with the Hollyburn in September, so there is something different to look at.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great classic A line skirt. I must look up the purpose of OWOP. I think I could maybe do the Tilly and the Buttons Coco top, although I've only made 4 so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think four would be enough. I have four Hollyburns but I am making another. My work partner and I share a birthday so we are planning to dress the same -hopefully the same print but different colourways.

    ReplyDelete