Friday 28 June 2013

Following Blogs

I use an RSS feeder type-thingy to follow blogs. The Geek set it up for me, and I have no idea what it is -I suppose I should ask. However, since I use this...app?...I have been paying precious little attention to the fact that Google Reader, whatever that might be, is going away July 1. I set up this blog ages ago and have since forgotten what I did, so I've also just noticed I have followers; how cool is that? (Believe me, life here in the State of Oblivious is very tranquil!) At any rate since there are some really cool people who follow this blog, I've pulled my head out of the sand and, I believe the term was 'claimed my blog' on Bloglovin'. I have to insert this text. and get a button.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Wish me luck. While I like technology I strongly resist any urge to be trendy (Someday I'll tell you about my cell phone).

No comments:

Post a Comment